Emergency Maneuver Training
Five Lessons – Total Cost $1100
Emergency Maneuver Training is designed to help you:
- avoid emergency situations, and
- make unusual attitudes usual.
In the capable hands of a well trained pilot, airplanes can execute the most amazing maneuvers to avoid or escape from a seemingly dyer situation. Statistics show that almost all aviation loss of control accidents involve a turn; and so, you will begin this course with the basic turn. During the first lesson, ground school and flight time are devoted to learning the proper use of rudder – to recognize and control yaw caused by use of ailerons, P-factor and gyroscopic effect.
In subsequent lessons you will receive ground instruction to discuss flying skills and review best practices for risk management. Flight time will be devoted to learning flying skills and techniques that you may use to extricate an airplane from selected scenario based emergencies. Skills learned include:
- Advanced stall recovery, early spin recognition and spin recovery
- Top rudder and zero g maneuvers to recover from unusual attitudes
- The fabulous chandelle, wing over and forward slip
- Maximum rate steep turns and turn-a-rounds
After completing Emergency Maneuver Training, your confidence as a pilot and your flying skills will be greatly enhanced. You can take advantage of those enhanced skills, and elect to continue your training with one of two advanced training specialties:
- Learn to fly basic aerobatics figures (3 lessons – $660)
- Earn a tailwheel endorsement (3 lessons – $660)
Emergency Maneuvers Training plus a three-lesson specialty is a Best Buy!
Call or e-mail today to reserve a date for your Emergency Maneuver Training.