Fly Dylan Aviation – School of Aerobatics and Airmanship
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk and Featured Training Video
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
November 15, 2015 by
From the cockpit the pilot sees this sight picture. Is the plane engaged in take-off or landing? In a crosswind, a proper take-off and landing Read more...
October 14, 2015 by
The pilot sees this sight picture in a banked attitude. The nose is low, and a wing is low. He will use top rudder and Read more...
September 11, 2015 by
The #1, the most fundamental, principle of flying an airplane is don’t stall. When faced with an emergency situation, an unusual attitude, the habit of Read more...
August 16, 2015 by
Without a proper pin during a wheel landing, the tail will settle increasing the angle of attack, and your airplane will be back in the Read more...
July 14, 2015 by
Controlling vertical speed while holding round-out attitude is key to wheel landing. But how do you do that?Last month’s Hangar Talk discussed the importance of Read more...