Fly Dylan Aviation Aerobatic Flight School
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
Posted on November 18, 2014 by jalsip
Learn to use the sight picture for continuous attitude information. During a turn to final, this photo clearly shows the bank angle, rate of turn, Read more...
Posted on October 12, 2014 by jalsip
If you fly instruments you give full attention to attitude information derived from the artificial horizon (attitude indicator). Same pilot, same airplane, same maneuver, but Read more...
Posted on September 13, 2014 by jalsip
After five days of vibrating and rolling the grass runway, with a staff of almost two dozen on site and with three emergency vehicles standing Read more...
Posted on August 14, 2014 by jalsip
Maintain wing low attitude before, during and after touchdown in cross wind. The touch and go is the “bread and butter” of flight school training. Read more...
Posted on July 15, 2014 by jalsip
This beautiful Pitts Special needs a new home.One of my all-time favorite movies is Dirty Dancing. If you know the movie, you will be familiar Read more...