Fly Dylan Aviation – School of Aerobatics and Airmanship
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk and Featured Training Video
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely.
Subscribe to receive monthly Hangar Talk News Letter. click here
January 17, 2016 by
Learning to roll an airplane can be easy if you begin with the ballistic roll. The key is 30 degree pitch up; next unload the Read more...
December 15, 2015 by
Landing a tailwheel airplane is easy when you understand it is all about attitude. Airspeed is key to attitude and of course, a pilot must Read more...
November 15, 2015 by
From the cockpit the pilot sees this sight picture. Is the plane engaged in take-off or landing? In a crosswind, a proper take-off and landing Read more...
October 14, 2015 by
The pilot sees this sight picture in a banked attitude. The nose is low, and a wing is low. He will use top rudder and Read more...
September 11, 2015 by
The #1, the most fundamental, principle of flying an airplane is don’t stall. When faced with an emergency situation, an unusual attitude, the habit of Read more...