Fly Dylan Aviation Aerobatic Flight School
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
Posted on November 15, 2013 by jalsip
Why would by fly anything else? Well maybe the Super D is not that great if your thing is flying fifteen hundred miles, at night Read more...
Posted on October 17, 2013 by jalsip
This month’s topic is about a pilot’s perception of a situation and flying habits that will affect an outcome. Why do we do the Read more...
Posted on September 13, 2013 by jalsip
The maximum rate turn is a maneuver that will amaze you. The objective is to execute a level 180 degree turn over a narrow ground Read more...
Posted on August 15, 2013 by jalsip
When considering the subject of Emergency Maneuvers Training (EMT), many pilots think of spins, and extreme maneuvers, but that is not what EMT is about. Read more...
Posted on July 15, 2013 by jalsip
An airplane is said to be cross controlled when ailerons are held one way and the rudder is held opposite. I think that too many Read more...