Fly Dylan Aviation Aerobatic Flight School
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
Posted on August 14, 2014 by jalsip
Maintain wing low attitude before, during and after touchdown in cross wind. The touch and go is the “bread and butter” of flight school training. Read more...
Posted on July 15, 2014 by jalsip
This beautiful Pitts Special needs a new home.One of my all-time favorite movies is Dirty Dancing. If you know the movie, you will be familiar Read more...
Posted on June 7, 2014 by jalsip
A low altitude maneuver that ended badly Loss of control is sighted far too frequently as the cause of a fatal accident. For example; the Read more...
Posted on May 13, 2014 by jalsip
“Show me a pilot that can’t answer a correlative question or can’t perform a procedure or maneuver, and I will show you a pilot that Read more...
Posted on April 15, 2014 by jalsip
Touch down on one wheel is a best practice when landing in a crosswind. The Big Gorilla will get you if you do otherwise when Read more...