Fly Dylan Aviation – School of Aerobatics and Airmanship
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk and Featured Training Video
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely.
Subscribe to receive monthly Hangar Talk News Letter. click here
July 14, 2016 by
Use the Tape, refers to a piece of tape or a grease pencil mark on the windscreen, and parallel to the horizon in level flight. Read more...
June 14, 2016 by
Most pilots do not realize they fly with a “heavy hand” – they over-control. You can reveal that bad habit with this simple exercise. Trim Read more...
May 14, 2016 by
These comments are the fifth in a series discussing basic aerobatics. Flying aerobatics involves only four fundamental skills: lines, turns, loops and rolls. This month’s Read more...
April 13, 2016 by
Use the Tape. The aerobatic pilot depends on the sight picture for attitude information. In this photo, a piece of tape helps the pilot focus Read more...
March 14, 2016 by
Using the sight picture to maintain continuous attitude information is essential to flying aerobatics. A common mistake when learning aerobatics is to look straight ahead Read more...