Fly Dylan Aviation School of Airmanship
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
Posted on March 15, 2015 by jalsip
Carrying “extra” airspeed when maneuvering does not preclude a stall. You should know an airplane can stall at any airspeed. The load, elevator back pressure, Read more...
Posted on February 12, 2015 by jalsip
Initiating a roll is a balancing act using pressure in pitch and rudder to control yaw. Use the control you need to control the nose Read more...
Posted on January 14, 2015 by jalsip
During descending flight, P factor will yaw the airplane right (no that is not a cross wind). If the pilot pulls from any attitude, gyroscopic Read more...
Posted on December 15, 2014 by jalsip
Recommended attire at my Indiantown hangar is long pants and socks. It must be winter in south Florida. May you have a Merry Christmas and Read more...
Posted on November 18, 2014 by jalsip
Learn to use the sight picture for continuous attitude information. During a turn to final, this photo clearly shows the bank angle, rate of turn, Read more...