Fly Dylan Aviation – School of Aerobatics and Airmanship
located at Indiantown Fla. and enjoy a five star venue:
- Location – Indiantown Airport (X58); Great weather and close to ocean and south Florida attractions.
- Dual Instruction – fly with Master CFI-Aerobatic
- A proven syllabus – that promotes learning, understanding and a lot of fun!
- Fly a Super Decathlon – a forgiving airplane with super performance.
- Hospitality – Authentic country inn offers over night southern hospitality.
You might enjoy watching this video – Fly Indiantown
Latest From Hanger Talk and Featured Training Video
Flying tips, anecdotes and comments that promote flying for fun, flying with style and flying safely:
August 16, 2015 by
Without a proper pin during a wheel landing, the tail will settle increasing the angle of attack, and your airplane will be back in the Read more...
July 14, 2015 by
Controlling vertical speed while holding round-out attitude is key to wheel landing. But how do you do that?Last month’s Hangar Talk discussed the importance of Read more...
June 15, 2015 by
Sight picture is key to making a great wheel landing. Train to make all landings (3-point or wheel) consistently on airspeed with a definitive round-out. Read more...
May 14, 2015 by
Many pilots have difficulty preforming the climbing turn. A typical mistake is allowing the pitch to change – the pilot fails to hold the nose Read more...
April 14, 2015 by
Landing an airplane begins with a downwind. The pilot should be trimmed for airspeed with power set for level flight. The next moment is critical; Read more...